Sukma is located in the southernmost part of Chhattisgarh, bordering Andhra Pradesh and Orissa. Living here is very satisfying because of many reasons:
- You would be doing what you wish to.
- You would also be consuming according to your needs.
- Electricity supply is uninterrupted with very few power cuts.
- Internet connectivity is fair enough (Don’t expect 4G).
- Dense forests that never miss astonishing you.
And most of the time you would be thinking about or working with children which is fundamentally amusing.
Essentially there are three routes to reach Sukma: you could catch a direct bus from Hyderabad, Raipur or Jagdalpur.